The Lakewood Ideation Challenge is back for 2014 — and the time has come for the Finalists to pitch their business ideas to the crowd! Join us for live elevator pitches from the Finalists of the 2014 Lakewood Ideation Challenge. You’ll get to be among the first to hear about interesting new business concepts going on in Lakewood — and who knows — you may get inspired to to start your own business here as well!
We won’t give away all of the details on the finalists just yet — but with applications received comedians, OEM suppliers, and culinary entrepreneurs, you’ll be sure to not be bored by this group!
The panel of judges for this year’s competition include:
- Mike Belsito: Director of Ideation, Startup Lakewood
- Dru Siley: Director of Planning and Development, City of Lakewood
- Ryan Sheldon: Owner of Beat Cycles
- Tim Hayes: Founder and CEO, Cardboard Helicopter
- Tricia Tortoreti: Co-Founder, Birdtown Crossfit
As always, all Startup Lakewood events are free and open to the public.
Tuesday, August 26th – 6:30pm – 8:00pm
University of Akron-Lakewood (1415 Warren Road)
RSVP via the official Tackk page